Dip. Ed (Sydney), Dip. Bible Studies,
Dip. Clinical Nutrition (Sydney) Cert. Counseling
- Dr. Ly trained in Medical Acupuncture in 1972 and completed a short survey of veterinary acupuncture in PRC. He introduced Veterinary Acupuncture to Australian veterinarians in 1975 and trained over 150 Australian veterinarians in the next 4 years. Dr. Ly successfully treated many famous race horses and was the first in Australia to perform dog caesarians using acupuncture. He also served as president of Australian Medical Acupuncture Association.
- Dr. Ly graduated with a Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Sydney University, Australia, in 1974.
- First and only Veterinarian to train in microsurgery with Professor Dr. Earl Owens at the Microsearch Foundation in Sydney 1977.
- Graduated from Sydney Teacher’s College 1979 with Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Dr. Ly acquired a Diploma in Bible Studies from Tung Ling Bible college, Singapore in 1986.
- Dr. Ly obtained a certificate in counselling from the Counselling and Care Centre, Singapore 1989.
- Graduated from International School of Nutrition Sydney 1996 with Graduate diploma in Clinical Nutrition.
- Interned 3 years from 1993 at Sydney University faculty of Veterinary Science as surgery resident.